Discuss: Accused of stealing from myself

Accused of stealing from myself

Reina Watt · Dec 15, 2021

This is new, someone on Deviant Art has accused me of stealing my own stories from another site I post some of my stories on. I use slightly different user names for the three story sites I post to. I create, I never take. All my writing is my own, any photos I take are my own unless I ask for someone else to take the photo which is pretty rare and being so honest then if I did post something made by someone else then I find the source if I can and credit the original artist and praise them for it. The only story I have that isn't mine was written by someone else and I have no desire to post it as I can't find the original artist to ask them if they would be okay with me sharing it and giving them the credit for it, I've had no luck in finding them so the story will be left untouched. Why steal when you can make your own.

RE: Accused of stealing from myself

Reina Watt · Dec 15, 2021

The other site being this site, seems the person thinks I've been stealing my work from this site where I post the same work on AFTER it's been posted on Deviant Art. Weird.

To comment, Join the Archive or Login to your Account

The AR Story Archive

Stories of Age/Time Transformation

Contact Us