Discuss: Mental AR stories with a strong focus on romantic relationship dynamics and "middles"?

Mental AR stories with a strong focus on romantic relationship dynamics and "middles"?

Anostus · Sep 23, 2021

So much mental AR content of recent vintage here and on other sites seems to focus on ABDL or "littles" (baby, toddler, very young kid), but I've always been more interested in "middles" (pre-teens, teens.) Are there any sites or authors that cater to mental regression to that range? I'd love to see more stories about women becoming teeny-boppers, high school cheerleaders, bashful virgins, etc. I'm especially interested in the way this dynamic interacts with romantic relationships. I think that Louder's story "Baby, Baby" is a good example of what I mean. While characters are regressed to a variety of ages in that story, a lot of the "fun" comes from the interaction between the babysitter (who is physically 18, but mentally 14) and the mom (who is now mentally and physically 16) - since the two girls both find the physically regressed dad cute, and vie for his affections while trying to sabotage the other. The babysitter's childish attempts at flirting, and the mom's unwillingness to "have sex before marriage" and her distaste for the idea of having kids all contribute to fun dynamics that turn the family on their head.

RE: Mental AR stories with a strong focus on romantic relationship dynamics and "middles"?

Spectrum_Analyzer · Sep 25, 2021

This thread by walnuthorse on CYOC may have something of what you're looking for. An adult man with a family has his mind transferred into the body of a 16 year old boy for reasons explained in the story, and must deal with the physical and mental effects of inhabiting the younger body and brain (along with trace memories remaining from the original owner). It starts here: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_182358/branch_182359.html There are a few branches by other writers, but the ones by Walnuthorse are the ones you want.

To comment, Join the Archive or Login to your Account

The AR Story Archive

Stories of Age/Time Transformation

Contact Us